WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name, address and phone number
- Name and address of a recipient
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as interests
- physical information such as body measurements
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To send products to a third party that you select
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails using the email address, which you have provided us, about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Send you monthly newsletters
- Respond to your inquiries
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes or by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us below or by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication
- If you wish to no longer receive our newsletters you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the communication
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your payment, shipping your order, hosting our blog, or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or remove it by making the change within the my account section of the site or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at the email address listed above. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
GOOGLE CONNECT OR OTHER OPENID PROVIDER
You can log in to our blog using sign-in services such as Google Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Google Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We post customer reviews on our website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from our customer reviews, please contact us at the email address listed above.
Zeglio Custom Clothiers 246 Broadway San Diego CA 92101 USA